May 28, 2013

Absolute Confirmation

The doors a flying open


This discovery just at hand and for my many readers who have followed and supported my efforts and the many of little faith in mother nature as we together drive the wedge that will reveal the golden age

 And against all odds it has just been confirmed, they split the photon giving split Photonics. This then changes the laws of physics and the understanding of light degradation and confirms my research and theory as being correct 

And If I am correct it came from where I said it could be found, within the Atomic crystallography of the Sapphire crystal

please find the actual document and link below and to the credit of same

 

chistyakov.dvi - chistyakov.pdf  

 

Congratulations  and thank you for a job well done and we are on our way to the promised land 

bulla joiner of dots and beers to celebrate or should that be Vodka







    

No comments:

Post a Comment