October 26, 2013

WHAT IS KNOWLAGE IF YOU CANNOT USE IT

KNOWLEDGE 


So I have knowledge and now I intend to use it on behalf of you and your families and myself included so what can I see with ISON  OK there is a lots of people out there quoting all sorts of mayhem and conversely you have the scientific fraternity , LOOK AT THE PRETTY COLORS IN THE SKY


But this is my first postulated measurements for ISON and to those readers that don't know, I am not a religious person, that doesn't mean I ignore  the bible**ssss or scriptures, on the contra,  OK I can and do see a lot of things in bibles that you deferentially don't see, my avid practitioners "exempted" as they have embraced the knowledge but only after they tested what was being said and found it correct, so this is what I see for the 14 who befriended this site, this is for you OK and if all the other readers agree or disagree then put up or shut up its that simple


You will understand this planet is driven by magnetic portals ok you can call them what you wish, myself I call them by there ancient name being there is two, one red and one white rainbows and we know they are all born white ok and the cloud cover controls the rest, so its a double random effect given you need the ground equation to be spot on before it will occur and the the seconded factor kicks in, being was the event covered by cloud, meaning you get the red rainbow and no gravity is generated, so its a pretty cool system that self regulates


So now ISON said to look like a second sun ?Hmmmmm how bright I wonder, bright enough on the scale of photonic light, ENOUGH TO SET OFF RED AND WHITE RAINBOW  TRIGGERS depending on its entry and departure we could if it dose trigger the rainbows get a 3rd pole that wants to manifest itself  that is no where near the poles, now that's got my 4th denominational aspergers brain working over time to come up with currant pictures of that occurring    


But hey I am working on it OK and I am including the extra power from ISON extrapolated into the moons influence and her extra electromagnets  and what she could do to the oceans and there indeed given this ISON cracks open the rainbow fields on its own power then yes I say look out this could be the most exciting time in history for thousands of years


This is what I see, bulla desperately trying to join the dots < eyes open people and make some little effort now which will not be available during or even after,,, what more can I say, its a postulated nightmare with so many open ended results

Simply to add that all this has accrued before and we are all still here           

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Bulla! Much appreciated! Intersting times indeed with ISON. Hope you are doing well! <3 Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, thaks bulla,good to see you about mate,am listening, as always,,,,,love,,,,,,,,yesod

    ReplyDelete