August 19, 2012

Breast Cancer



 I again publish this data in the hope that someone may run with what I have discovered over the 10 years of research that lead to the god particle discovery in 2007 and some data I came by out of that research that rang alarm bells, as to the possible causes of breast cancer

This all came to a head on the discovery of a breast cancer plume within the Australian Broadcaster commissions ABC main multi story building in Milton Brisbane Queensland Australia

The cancer plume baffled scientific experts, it was investigated by senior professor from CSIRO and Queensland Health, on hearing the plight of the victims, I recalled the said building, the top floor was all glass and that the glass enclosure was round and quite large in size with glazing full length from floor to ceiling and that all this glazing was laid back at approximately 120 degrees leaning inwards at the tops

It was at this time I had already realized the quantum Atomic optics and crystallography and the refractory factors of Electromagnetics and the split Photonics that I had called it back then the research from the rainbow factors and data I had on my desk

I contacted the ABC and emailed the Queensland Health with my suspicions as to the cause of the cancer plume, also a way to test the building to confirm my suspicions 

I explained that I thought the building was being irradiated via the laid back glazing, when the sun struck the glazing at sunrise it drove a light beam straight up into the ionosphere and was connecting precisely as per the white rainbow wave and that this then was in fact generating split photonics, this  then turned the entire building into a D-Pole that then discharged down through the building into the magnetic grids and in doing so maintained a very high level of specific gravity and split photonic radiation during daylight hours

Now I never received a response from anyone, However I did mention that this building would not be the only one to be suffering the same circumstances, Now I do know that someone did listen to what I had put forward, as very shortly thereafter another building Minerals house in Brisbane was also investigated for a cancer plume, now not surprisingly, it had the same lay-back glazing on the top floor similar to the ABC building albeit somewhat different , so someone had listened and left nothing to chance               

What happened next astonished me, given I had given them a logical way to test the building to ascertain that what I had said was correct and in that case to either cover the glazing or straighten the glazing back to vertical or just remove it all together and the building would no longer act as a DI-pole and or charge up

Now this was a substantial multistory large building of some 12 odd floors or more and was ABC headquarters, they demolished the entire building however mine is not the reason why

However what is more important is that if high levels of split photonics, can cause cancer at high levels, then if that frequency is reversed then dose it cure cancer or if you like a pole shift negative to positive and or vise verse

This is out there, on the cutting edge of the coalface of the new laws of physics where anything is possible, and I am prepared to help any medical physicist that wishes to peruse this lead further, as it’s my belief that very same scenario includes vehicle windows, also laid back, I have developed a simple litmus to prove the above can be shown to be correct 

Bulla joiner of dots for breast cancer  

1 comment: