August 19, 2012

Keeping It Clear



I hope I can keep it all clarified enough, so it makes sense, there is so much ground to cover, and its a vast void to bridge to reconnect with our ancient past, as there has been so many whose intention is, and was to keep it obscured.

To this there is something I need to point out and make it some what clear, and that is the time spectrum, and the subject of dates pertaining to all events, within all written or recorded history, within my knowledge and the little wisdom I have, has revealed to me that there is indeed another time spectrum, and it is the coming and going of peoples and also civilizations, that has caused a great deal of confusion, within our records written and or otherwise.

This mystery, is about to be exposed, as we reconnect with the knowledge of how this was accomplished , that will also bring a massive increase in mans understanding of not only himself but of mother nature and catapult us into another era , that of the golden age, where guiding forces will rise up and those that would be the enemy of mankind and those that make wars will be cleansed from Earth.

Travailing in time and between time spectrum's is indeed not only possible, its been possible the hole time for hundreds of thousands of years, and it is a holographic , but fully functional existance.

Now I can fully understand that there will howls of disbelief from all in-sundry, to this I can only ask that you have patience over the issue, and not to disappoint you all, I will do my best to show and teach you how this can be achieved.

However, to do this I must first have you understand Alchemy, and to this I will show you the way of the ancients, and how to open the doorway to time itself, and I bring to your attention the Alchemy bowl, that you also viewed in the above video, and I am a destiny driven person, who is instep with his destiny, and its Ironical that the said video covers the precise two subjects I wish to bring forward, myself I find this perplexing to say the least, almost as if the video was made for my purposes, a stroke of luck do you think, or something else, much more complex.

And an added bonus for those that wish to follow along this pathway of a much higher understanding that I will lead you along, you will also lean about gravity, (specific gravity) and precisely where and how it is made, right down to what it looks like, and while this is complex, it will be done in layman's terms , however the scientific world would do well to also follow along , as I completely explain the Einstein theory of relativity, that will reveal to all the theory in full functional practice, so much so, that when complete, you your self will be able to make your own gravity, note the following exceeds that of Newton, Einstein and also Higgs Boson and all experiments carried out so far via the Haddron collider in Cern, and breaches the long held gap and places a bridge for all to use, to the ancient knowledge and wisdom that mankind has been longing for.


bulla the joiner of dots to our destiny            

No comments:

Post a Comment