August 19, 2012

Bullas Weather Forecasting



 Now the bulla bow-sun and the god particle is just a warm up, let’s have a look at the bulla weather forecasting system I designed and developed in my spare time.

Now I have used the data from the Higgs boson, now known as the bulla "BOW-SUN" to give it its correct scientific name, from when it was first discovered back in 2007.

And I have slung together a few leftovers from my discovery that I picked up along the way, and I have had it on random test for about three years now, remembering that this is done in my spare time, but it seems to have pinpoint accuracy, at times this can be out some months ahead of any rain event being even remotely thought to be going to occur.

Now what I did was took the hot spot register or plume data from NASA magneto and gravity satellite re the Tesla levels and correlated over two other maps being the sea levels satellite data and the cloud accumulation satellite or weather satellite and when all this is crunched, then some amazing data started to come forward.

Bearing in mind I knew where I was going and I also knew where the cold sea temps actually come from, and what causes the plumes in the first instance, being during the split photonic or pranic energy transfer, if you like via or by the Higgs boson or the bulla BOW- SUN, and its actually this energy transfer of the slit photonics from the ionosphere and discharged into earths mantel, and it is this transfer that chills the sea water, on a massive scale as the pranic energy doesn't actually see, or it is not affected by any water regardless of its depth, simply to say, that on its journey through the oceans water on its way to discharge in to the primordial grids it super chills the  oceans water, for the very same reason it chills the cloud or HydroH2o@Atomic six and generates the freezing or crystalline process that then forms hail stones.

And it is this process that generates the low pressure cells or barometric low pressure, and it is this highly volatile fast chill factor and process that starts the process for cyclones and hurricanes.  

Being the large body of water is super chilled almost instantly and the outer regions of warm air begin rushing, or being sucked into the chill zone.

So now there you have it, a brand new 2012 weather tool you can all use to detect weather out some time if not months then weeks ahead of any other signs that it’s going to accrue.

And please be aware this is bullas data and weather system never before described in such a fashion or detail, giving this Blog yet another first and you the world out there a much better warning system of up and coming storm or cyclone and Hurricane warning system and while it’s all copyrighted please feel free to try out or use the system to mankind’s advantage, rather than try to screw me and it, the system for profit as I have given you the data for free.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.


To add I suspect that the system data tracking for my forecasting may well be the one and the same used by the English Astrophysicist
Piers Corbyn being Weatheraction

So to make sure I checked his sites and quickly discovered that he keeps his process close to his chest and that many have asked outright how he does it, to which he gives them a swerve and that he keeps the process secret and he has not published how he does it, there for and after due diligence.

So in that response, I see no reason why I cannot publish how I forecast weather, being bulla weather forecasting , and hereby state it is my copyright, and that being the case I give approval for fair and reasonable use for usage that prevail over it.

Please respect this generous offer to share and use it for our benefits as a great tool for the early warning system of bad weather and make life a little better for all, out of respect please Quote original source ( bulla sys) copyright protected and full rights reserved fair use only       

 

Bulla joiner of free dots  

1 comment:

  1. mate have you taken in whats been said there is a English astrophysicist that I am sure uses this very system to forecast weather I let you be the judge over that

    ReplyDelete