August 19, 2012

Ending the God Particle Party



Sorry to have to throw cold water on your god particle party, but I could have shown Higgs his god particle well before his eightieth birthday in fact back in 27/1/2007 when I first discovered it and uploaded all its complete schematics and full dynamics and complete measurements and that also included the total vortex and portal schematics.

I did try to tell you people back then, but you don’t seem to listen to well to people outside your closed shop or fraternity and or guild, here it is on Google here is the link from 2007.


Now just what part of the data pile or stream don’t you have, I mean did you manage to get the portal open, you guys really went about things the hard way.

so as you can see the god particle is an Australian discovery, not only that, that's where all the data for the double cathode crystallized power generator has come from that I have been working on for 4 years now, as I have all the complete data you were hoping to find in your cloud chamber the configuration of the Atomic distortion of the (mist cloud) the hydroH2o@ Atomic six you were hoping to find well yep I have all that to.

Did you all think old bulla was out of his gum tree, when I published all the data on the threads and my blog, and look do you want my postal address so you can send over the honorary PhD and the Nobel prize and I can give you a bank account for the cash from the Templeton's prize, that will come in handy as this crystal generator has been cutting into my beer money.

bulla the discover of the god particle "come on OZY come on"   

1 comment:

  1. look on this subject I know its big and huge but so was Newton and Einstein and Tesla but no one believed them in there own time either

    bulla

    ReplyDelete