August 19, 2012

My Original Data and Discovery




Above is a link to some of my original data and discovery, what is so interesting, about this site is that back then I came under fire from some of the scientific fraternity, who at the time claimed my research and published data was preposterous and that there was no such thing as Electrodymagnetic Hydro, further still that my claims as to radiation this was also poo pooed by the fraternity.  

And to be fair, one could not find it on Google either, as it back then, it was all new and did not exist in the realms of the scientific understanding, first published by bulla.

 My My, how things and peoples attitudes change, as to Google it to day dont be shocked when you find the Smithsonian/NASA  consortium along with all the others institutions.

And I note a Canadian institution has run with the link between cancer and TGF.

It dose appear that all my research has not fallen on deaf ears, and it is most pleasing to see this taking place, and while one is not given credit for same,it could be said one dose not need credit for something that one owns outright!!

Bulla joiner of dots for others to follow       

No comments:

Post a Comment