December 6, 2013

EXPOSING THE ORDER OF ASCENSION

ASCENSION TO THE HEAVENS

This with out peer review as on this subject there is no peers, and it is one of the most complex issues to understand let alone attempt to explain, that said I pass on knowledge for those readers who are seekers of enlightenment of knowledge and wisdom and can only hope that some will see the wisdom, if not on reading then some time in the future as conformation to other travelers of the pathway of human endeavors to discover who we are and who we have been, keeping in mind that time is fleeting and our existence as we know it dose extend far into the future beyond our primitive vision and locked thought prossessing power to see it, it is there and to this regardless of what people may chose to believe the one man that stands out to me is Nostradamus, and I must clarify

 

That it was not Nostradamus words or his written works that led me to my enlightenment at all, as my knowledge is within its own rights original knowledge and a personal enlightened position and it was that understanding of the secrets of the wisdom long before that I had attained from mother nature her self that actually sent me looking and seeking to find others that also had attained this state of peace and understanding about nature that in turn unraveled before my very eyes how it was all put together and that personal knowledge set me apart as a loner, or on ones own with knowledge and it was that very knowledge that drove me to seek out if I indeed was truly alone on this planet and why I had this knowledge and what I should do with it, and it was that fact that drove me to seek out others as if being the last man on earth and looking desperately for others that may have survived what ever it was that happened to all the others who had previously held such wisdom which it appears is extinct

 

And that's how I came upon Nostradamus and immediately fully understood that he was another who held the technology he was using and the same wisdom and knowledge over HydroH2o@Atomic (6) and Electromagnetics as I did and he also new how to access the heavens ( the forth dimensional space in time) and yet I learned from him how difficult this issue is to extrapolate or explain to others who had no capacity or the abilities or skills to use it or even have control over such spacial anomalies as the keys to time and space given the time 1630 odd, and that's why he must have also felt very alone, but took the time as I do to document it for the future where one only can hope mankind reaches a state of advancement to actually reenter the real world as it dose exist instead of this dumb down stunted version of existence that we just stumble onwards lead by the few that would sell the own mother for a few shackles 

 

This then lead me to the  Giza pyramids at which which point they smashed straight through any preconceived perception I had as to what they were as within 2 short weeks I had re-engineered all the original design and new right down to the atomic second how and when and of coarse the most enlightening of all as to why they were built, then all the bibles and scriptures began falling into place as the master puzzle began to take shape and every piece I picked up had a precise position that interlocked with every other piece in a planet size puzzle over millions of years                         

This is my eightieth post in this blog out of which I deify any professor of science or academia, religious or otherwise to derail any posting or disconnect one posting from another as there is something about truth spoken or written that protects it from bastardization by others, as I now try my hardest to rejoin the world of Geophysics with the metaphysical world from which they should never have been separated from in the first place, reconnecting the tangible via the minds eye to the so called heavens, ( the  fourth dimension )  as it is truly one and the same place and explain in geophysical terms what ascension is, what it means and how it was attained and for why and where it takes you 

 

To this I have assembled what data I have managed to find in the way of ancient stone glyphs and also my data that I hope I can but pass on giving  the clue to seeing for your self, and if I can steel some old words that were used by others of my ilk that its said, Quote  "Leads the practitioner into becoming a child of enlightenment" being a very humble position of learning indeed that one will find your self in when you realize how little you have really known about this planet and its ancient past and its future 

 

I take a little break to assemble that data 

 

Bulla more than just a joiner of dots but of minds across the unknown abyss    

1 comment:

  1. Come with me as we travel into the ancient past unknown that reveals the future

    ReplyDelete