December 14, 2013

I THINK GOOGLE IS WRONG

I THINK GOOGLS BUSINESS MODEL IS BASED UPON PROFIT  
AND NOTHING TO DO WITH KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM


And they cannot argue that that is there model for with out profit where would they be, but I then say to them if not for knowlage and wisdom what is the real essences of your profit, to take you where, for a massive ego trip as I know plenty of people Greeks Italians and many peoples across the world  that have a fabulous life with very little and the children are so happy and grammar is so respected and grandpa makes great sausage and grows the best veg and momma well she makes this bread you would kill for its so crusty on the outside and so bloody Delicious on the inside and the pop makes grappa, the kids are only aloud a taste, no full glasses 

 

ok so where is you world taking us Google  can you show me an improvement over the above pick a point any point where you think we should follow to improve on mankind's achievements that after all life dwells within the family unit, my self I think and know your out to lose more than your ever going to gain, and I say that's your bottom line, profit, but where is pop and grandma and the grappa and great bread and the entire family unit Hmmm             

No comments:

Post a Comment