December 18, 2013

ISAAC NEWTON GIZA PHYSICS

DID SIR ISAAC NEWTON DISCOVER THE SECRETS ABOUT GIZA PYRAMIDS


Given Newtons passion was for Giza pyramids and also King Solo-mans Temple and when you unravel the conundrum he left us with which reads 

 

**Grind the stones so there is no beginning nor end and it will give you the snakes that will show you the steps that you can climb**

 

Now when I unraveled the above it read** Giza is built of ground stones and given its pyramid shape it has no beginning nor end, and it has the snakes and inside it has the step chamber and the steps so large one indeed has to climb them ** I say that Newton did know the secrets of Giza and that it was built as an artificial water fall to reproduce mists that then produced red and white rainbows Giza was the equipment that was making the rain in the promised land by artificially copying nature, and I post my video of how I say that was accomplished at the end ot this post and you decide yourselves ok 

 

And to go a step further with king Solomans temple when you research it you find it was built as a one big boiler house to produce steam (hydroH2o@ Atomic, its even stated in the the recorded history to celebrate the completion of Solomans  temple it was filled with CLOUD Hmm 

 

I am sorry to drop the big question on you, BUT whats that all about filling the temple with mist, I know precisely why myself, I am just challenging your understanding of what these super advanced peoples of the time new and I am saying that I know what they were doing and how and why, I am just trying to point it out to you my readers so we can all climb up on the same page of awareness instead of this dumb down version we seem to be suckered with in this so called technologically advanced times they keep trying to tell us we are happily living in, and supposedly religion is suppose to be this happy back drop that looks after the meek and the mild the weak and the sick and the intellectually challenged, which it doesn't

 

I guess  my real question is, who exactly are the intellectually challenged when you have all this data put in front of you about rainbows that is now so explicit and forthright in your face right down to a scientific litmus test that allows  you to discover for your self the kundilini flame and take a video of it, that still even when fully confronted by our super advanced past they prefer the scientific fraternities version of events  

 

I do think that it comes down to peoples aptitudes and how willing they are on a personal basis to research and discover themselves and the rest, well there just going to say NO WAY regardless of the evidence you show them             

No comments:

Post a Comment