December 10, 2013

MAJOR DISCONNECT IN SCIENCE

SCIENCE CLAIMS NOT TO KNOW ABOUT GRAVITY Electromagnetic waves


And there has been no Nobel prize for its discovery let alone any machines that can duplicate it, and here is the strangest part in all my research and posts I have had a total denial by science that gravity has got anything to do with weather or Volcano eruptions or earthquakes as science claims its all to do with carbon release and temperature, and when I mention gravity decline as the cause of climate change I get the door slammed in my face and told I am a mad professor 

 

But given one were to decrease gravity or increase gravity the results are going to be the same you alter the weather and cause volcanic and quake activity it all comes down to increasing the gravity supply or decreasing the supply, now if science is now saying they can increase gravity supply while at the same time claiming they don't know where gravity comes from or how its generated then there is a MAJOR DISCONNECT here, its another case of just lies compounded by yet more lies and its no wonder we are so backwards when it comes to advancements for humanitarian reasons, and yet gun hoe when it comes to wars and killing people 

 So am I to understand that, well this month we don't like this country so we will give them a few earthquakes and set off a couple of volcanoes and then we will flood the crap out of them, and we are going to use gravity waves that science claims to know nothing about let alone that you can alter the weather with them, its no wonder they try to side step bullas data, so next time I get into a heated debate about gravity causing climate change with some dumb ass physicist who thinks I am a crack pot I am going to throw the secretary of defense  William Cohen at him and say here you two sort it out between yourselves   

 

Bulla to many bloody crocked dots here to connect     

       

No comments:

Post a Comment