December 19, 2013

WHO IS IT HIDING ALL THE KNOWLAGE

NOT ONLY WHO IS IT HIDING ALL THE KNOWLEDGE BUT WHY


Now that is the million dollar question, the next question I have is if I have this data who else has it and then why don't they out it, I know others have the data because I have seen bits and pieces of it on the net, I have seen a full schematic back in 2007 put up in front of me of the full rainbow continuum, but now cannot relocate that data

 

I am sure of one thing, there is a concerted effort to continue to conceal this data, however in the last 2 years we have seen a lot come out that was previously undisclosed or it was kept under wraps much of which confirms what I have been outlining, and I know there is a hell of a lot more to come out and just how the scientific fraternity manage to negotiate that back flip will be up to them, and they can cry all they like, that they have had there hands tied behind there backs the whole time by politics,  and that's why we haven't seen one ounce of truth since 1940 on the subject of rainbows, which I understand that the population don't understand that the entire essence of all our history and who we are is all based on the red and white rainbows

 

That is the million dollar question, and whose decision was it to hide it all in the first place, for what reason was it all withheld, because in the 1500s it was alive and well, you can see that by the documented woodcuts and alchemy it was all bubbling to the surface back then so what happened to bury it all 

 

Well I think I know who it was that wanted to keep it all buried , was it the Vatican and the black Jesuits who run it, I think so because if all this rainbow data got out and the real history of the planet exploded on to the now web the Vatican and the black Jesuits would be finished as a the main power broker and it is they who the scientific fraternity are frightened of not so much politics but the Vatican which in-turn dominates politics and runs the scientific guild or fraternity, and while they claim the rest of the population to be so much flotsum and jetsam under there scientific feet and that they are so superior to every one it is they that are the sheep that follow along behind.

 

No, goats that have cow towered to there empirical masters and for that  privilege, have  now been put on the money and funding drip feed of the military who are also up to there neck in corruption and are also involved in this conspiracy to corrupt the entire worlds truth and understanding of its history and its future, but hay what fool would be thinking that this deceit would be perpetuated in time, I mean there is going to come a time when its all going to implode, and I do think that time is now

 

bulla perhaps some exploding dots here                     

No comments:

Post a Comment